Sunday, December 12, 2010

Camera Flash Weekend

This weekend literally flew by. I didn't get very much "elfing" as Brent and I call it completed. I did however spend a great deal of time shooting and editing photos. I can honestly say the time just flies by when I'm doing that. If you haven't had a chance yet, go check out http://ashleythomasphotos.blogspot.com/. I enjoy taking pictures in my spare time. I've had a nice camera for a few years but never really had any subjects to shoot. Lately I've found plenty of people willing to let me practice on them. I truly enjoy it. I run around taking pictures and don't even realize I'm doing something that some people are lucky enough to consider "work". I'm always here willing and ready to shoot any child or family that is interested. My cost is free.. I'm a beginner with a passion for something I hope helps brighten other peoples days.

My grandmother snapped a few photos of me taking photos...
It's funny to see how lost in the moment I get. 


1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun taking pictures with you this weekend. You are great at it and I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete