Saturday, December 7, 2013

Jackson slept in his bed!!

Jackson slept upstairs in his big boy bed all by himself ALL night last night. This is major news. Jackson has been in our bed for the last year when he ditched his crib. We were at a loss on how to get him back in it. We tried cry it out, we tried getting him to sleep in our bed and then moving him, you name it... We tried it. We eventually gave up and allowed him to rule the king size bed. Over the last month, we've gradually purchased the pieces to create a big boy bed. Last night, we did the bedtime routine upstairs and he fell asleep. When I woke up at 8am and saw him still asleep on the baby monitor I was shocked. He is in a very happy mood this morning. I suppose he's proud of himself :)

Next up on my shopping list is a set of bed rails. The "pillow wall" I surrounded him in is making us all too nervous that he will fall off the bed.

Now to see if night two goes as good  as night one.

No comments:

Post a Comment