Friday, January 10, 2014

What I'm Obsessed With...

I am completely obsessed with this blog: Pinterest Told Me To. I stumbled upon it last summer and my shopping habits have not been the same since. Nordstrom and Loft are now my go to stores. I love how she shows you outfit combinations and makes suggestions that I would have never thought of. If you're not following yet, you should change that now.

Here's the list of must-have's that I've bought or received as Christmas gifts from her site:

  • Must have jeans 
  • Must have wedges
  • Must have white shirt
  • Must have leggings
  • Sam Edelmen Penny boots (black)
  • Stella & Dot necklaces (sanibel pendant & the gold one)
  • Sam Edelman leopard flats
  • the blardigan
  • multiple items from Loft
  • fringe scarf
  • Frye Melissa Button boots (cognac)
  • Kut from the Kloth cords
Yes... I'm obsessed. Anyways, I'm taking a break from online shopping. I've only bought 1 thing in the last week. It's a sparkly glitter dress for our mexico trip. I'm a bit nervous about it but really liked it online. 

One of the best things about the blog is now all the followers are adding #ptmt posts on instagram. I'm happy to report that I've tagged my fringe scarf and blardigan to her collection of photos.

FYI... If you have a kid, have ever thought about having a kid, or simply like being comfy... go order the blardigan (I bought the "cocoa" one) Blardigan 

Happy Shopping... and I'll warn you... it's addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment