Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Lazy Sunday Comes To An End

The weekend really goes by too fast. Friday, I went to Christmas Village with my future sister-in-law Jennifer. We had a good time! I  bought some soup packets and found a vendor who I'm working with to create a photo album to hold all pictures from and leading up to the wedding. I can't wait to have them all organized and displayed here in our home. My next project is to find a bookcase/ cabinet for our living room that can hold all our albums and display some of our photos. We purchased a new TV and stand recently and that removed all my decorating space that was in our old entertainment center. I'm not complaining though.. the TV was a serious upgrade. If anyone knows of any antique/ good deals on a piece of furniture that resembles a bookcase or curio cabinet let me know! I'm definitely in the market to buy one. Saturday was spent watching football. Thanks to Alabama I no longer have any of the fingernails I grew out (for the first time in my life) and maintained since Brent & I got engaged. Now it's back to square one. Wish me luck. On Sunday one of my grandmothers came down to visit. We had a great time catching up and running a few errands. Charlie loves it when family comes to visit. He gets so excited and practically sits on top of them the entire time they are here. The weekend was capped off with a sit down family dinner! Salad, Spaghetti & Garlic Bread... my favorite meal of all time. Charlie even managed to find time to take a bath tonight as well (Thanks Brent!). Life's good as a Thomas...

No comments:

Post a Comment