Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Table Setting

I have officially realized that I am an old woman. I get too excited over dishes and new placemats! Here is a photo of our new M.Bagwell Simply Christmas plates on our new charges. I got these for my birthday. I love them! I picked up the place mats and napkins at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Let me know what you think! Hopefully Brent & I will spend Saturday decorating the house for Christmas.



As for Charlie, He ate the edge off of one of Brent's hardback books today. I rushed to Books-a-Million to find the book but they only had it in paperback. I gave it to Brent and he told me it was okay and I could return the money and get my money back. How Sweet! But how sad to have a dog with separation anxiety. I feel bad for him but really wish he'd lose his goat like tendencies. If only we had a live in dog sitter (attention EM: the perfect job for you!)


No comments:

Post a Comment