Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Letting Charlie Roam

We are experimenting with letting Charlie roam the house during the day. Day 1: He managed to get in the bathroom (I promise I shut the door prior to leaving for work) and tear up all of the bathroom trash. Other than that he was a perfect angel. I will update tomorrow as to what he does on day two.

Tomorrow is my birthday- the big 25. How depressing... I'm only kidding. This year has been amazing. In order to realize how blessed I am I thought I'd list a few of the great things that happened:

  • Got engaged to Brent
  • Married Brent
  • Went to the best concert: Dave Matthews Band
  • Gained several new family members (Hey Thomas Clan!)
  • Went to Saint Lucia
  • Almost about to have a promotion at work
    • Those are just the highlights. I never imagined 24 would be such an eventful year in my life. Let's hope things just keep getting better from here.
    This past weekend I hosted a Christmas Shower for my best friend Jessica. She got some great things! I got a clean house! (Thanks Memaw) I think the shower went well. I was so excited that Melissa and I were able to do it for Jessica. I can't wait for her wedding-- less than one month away :)
    Jess, Melissa & I after the shower

    The new rug in our kitchen


    Detail of the new rug


    Flowers from the Shower


    No comments:

    Post a Comment