Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 6 Months Jackson

I can't believe my baby boy is 6 months old. This year needs to slow down. I do not want to start thinking about a birthday party yet! Jackson's all over the place now. He's able to sit up as long as he props his hands out front near his knees (like a tripod). He does really well but still topples over to either side once he's tired. I hope he's able to sit up good for his 6 month pictures this upcoming Saturday.

Jackson can do 3 consecutive rolls. It's like he's looking for someone to roll over! He also started wrinkling his nose this past month. He continues to laugh very loud and babble on and on to himself. I wish I knew what he was saying.

Jackson still doesn't have any teeth. He's still drinking an 8oz bottle every 4 hours during the day. His night routine still consists of a jar of baby food followed by a bath then a bottle before bed. His routine starts around 7:45pm and he's usually down for the night by 8:45pm. We usually don't hear from him until around 4:30am. It seems that once a week he can make it until 6am and the rest of the time the monitor goes off with his cries.

The new house makes getting to him a bit harder. I'm not used to being more than a few steps away. We are all adjusting well though I'd say. Jackson is spending more and more time in Mommy & Daddy's bed for the first time though. I just can't leave him in his room when he wakes up during the night. I sneak cuddle time and listen to Brent mumble about how "we need to sleep".

Jackson's Stats

20lbs 6oz
27 3/4 inches long 


 

Drama King???
10 seconds after the above picture...

and of course I had to take a picture before he headed off to school

I love you so much sweet boy!

2 comments: