Sunday, May 13, 2012

Playing with the Camera

Last Wednesday afternoon my good friend (and old neighbor) Ms. Margie came over and we tested out her fun camera lenses on Jackson. Margie is used to film photography and is really good at it! I'm trying to learn how to maneuver her neat lenses on my digital camera. Of course we had to use Jackson as the subject.

I was practicing depth of field with him. It was hard because he doesn't sit still!! I can't wait until Margie and I can get Jackson out in a field and snap, snap, snap his pictures :)

Here are a few of the pictures Margie took over the last few months. It's hard to believe how much he's changed in such a short amount of time...
and then one of her pretty flower
(I think I'm going to make that my computer background)

Hope everyone had a Great Mother's Day. I promise to *try* to re-cap the last few weeks soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment