Thursday, August 11, 2011

breath

It's getting harder to breath. I guess that's common with pregnancy? I feel like I need to lean back and catch a deep breath every now and then when I've been sitting at my desk or in a chair watching TV. It's strange.

I'm starting to wake up more during the night which is a pain. Bathroom calls now come twice instead of once a night. It never fails that the last time is around 5am which is a few minutes before Brent gets up for the day. It seems like as soon as I fall back asleep he wakes me with his alarm.

Jackson's bedding came in and his bed is up. It's adorable. I've been too lazy to drag my camera down and take a picture. I promise to do that soon though. I've also been too lazy to document my preggo progress. It's hard for me to take a picture of myself using the mirror and Brent's always out the door before I'm ready for work. You all do not want to see a picture of big momma in her p.j's... p.j's are a definite purchase prior to the trip to the hospital for Jackson's birth. I'm tired of looking like a hobo at night.

I can't believe we are within 12 weeks of d-day. I can't wait to hold and kiss my sweet baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment