Thursday, August 4, 2011

27 Weeks

I'm up bright and early (5:35am to be exact) waiting on my canned Pilsbury biscuits to cook so I can eat them 2 hours prior to my glucose test. I was an idiot for scheduling the test at 8am. YIKES! I did it so I could be back to work promptly. No one mentioned the no food or drink two hours before but you still need to eat a meal. So here I am...pajama blogging after my first really rough nights sleep. I'm blaming it on my belly. It's too big. We have a king size bed and we are starting to no longer fit. You've got Brent, Me & Charlie plus my 3 pillows. Two for my head and one for my body. It's comical. Poor Charlie falls off sometimes. I really hope I pass the test and don't throw up the drink. I've had a bad gag reflex this entire pregnancy so that's my fear. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I've been told.

Nothing much new has happened around here lately. We are hoping for a low key weekend that allows us to accomplish things around the house and for baby Jackson. I'm looking forward to my shower at the end of the month... and then a beach trip. I found out I do not get to get a 3D ultrasound. My plan fell through when the sister hospital of my facility said they no longer do this. Talk about a sad day. I begged Brent for the $175 to pay my obgyn for a 4D and he politely told me I was crazy. I guess we won't see our little man again until the big day. Should make it more exciting, right? That's what I keep telling myself.

Have a good Thursday...and think of me while I drink my gunk. I'll be sure to post an update later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment