Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bad Dog

Usually I harp on how fabulous my four legged fur ball is but right now he's in big trouble. I left him out while we ran to Publix and Wal-Mart (our Sunday ritual). Stupid me left my RayBan sunglasses on the coffee table because it was cloudy when we headed out. When we pulled in the drive Brent said "Did you leave Charlie out?" I said "Yes". He then scolded me for not shutting all the upstairs doors to which I replied that he (little angel Charlie) wouldn't bother any thing up there. Too my surprise I found my chewed RayBans in the floor right in front of the door when I brought in my first load from the car. Seriously? We were gone for less than an hour and he had to munch on my glasses? He hasn't chewed anything of ours in ages. I swear he was just getting me back for not taking him with us. It's scary how much like a person he is. Luckily he only attacked both ear pieces. Anyone know how to sand down plastic? I guess now the glasses have more character and I learned not to trust my 3 1/2 year old pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment