Friday, July 29, 2011

Newborn Photos

I have been looking online at photographers and finally decided on one for Jackson's newborn photos. It's so odd booking something for a tiny person that isn't here yet. Our photo date is set for November 14th but the lady at the studio said we could bump it earlier if Jackson decides to grace us sooner than later. Here's a link to their website. I think the newborn pictures are so precious: Heather Mitchell Photography

I ordered Jackson two crocheted sets to wear in his photos. I found them on Etsy and can't wait for them to arrive.



I also went to Kohl's tonight and picked up a few more sleepers in newborn and 3 months. I love Kohl's. I bought a maternity dress and another dress in a large size from the regular department that I can wear for a few more weeks. It's so weird wearing the same things over and over. I know it's only temporary but it's odd. I feel like I never change! 

Brent finally saw Jackson shake my belly today. It was priceless. He blamed it on muscle spasms... I just rolled my eyes. We have an active baby on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment