Saturday, July 30, 2011

Best Husband EVER

While I was away in Hartselle today Brent went out of his way to convert the office to Jackson's nursery. He managed to move the desk and bookcase to our storage room that's located off our laundry room. He cleaned out the baby's new closet and organized our guest room closet so all the things from the nursery closet would fit. He took down all his beautiful Daniel Moore prints and bubble wrapped them before safely storing them under our bed. I was shocked! Not only did he do all that but he also moved two pieces of furniture up to Jackson's room. He now has his 5 drawer chest and changing table in his room. We ran in to one snag... The chest has one drawer rail that is not nailed in good so the drawer won't stay on the track. Brent says it's an easy fix but was discouraged after the price we paid for the furniture. I know it's just bad luck...but still! I know it will be okay in the end.

I also finished Jackson's registry today. I had to select a few pieces for his registry table at the Robin's Nest. I selected him a few outfits, blankets & burp cloths. Baby things are so cute... I could have picked out the entire store.

We also ordered the curtain for Jackson's nursery. I'm going to have a window box in his pinstripe pattern with a roman shade below. I can't wait to see the finished product. My Memaw and I also completed the measurements for Jackson's bench. My Papaw will get started on it soon. So many projects...it's good that Jackson's arrival is 3 months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment