Thursday, July 14, 2011

For Sale

Yes, our house is on the market. Are we crazy? Yes. We actually were listed on the MLS last Wednesday and have had two showings during our first week. I'm praying that we are able to move before September. That would be ideal. If not, I want to stay put until after Christmas. We are praying that whatever is meant to be will happen. We originally planned on moving prior to starting our family. However, life got in the way and we never really got around to listing our home before I got pregnant. I love our town home. I was very sad when I saw it on the internet for sale. I know that we need more room. We need space for my family from north Alabama to use when they stay and visit with us and baby Jackson. Baby Jackson needs a yard to play in and mom needs a spot in the garage for the mom-mobile. (fyi... mom-mobile still to be determined...another post for another day)

Looking at homes (on the internet only) is so frustrating. Brent and I have varying opinions about style and location. We don't plan on touring any homes until we feel like we may get an offer. We are priced to sale... and have a great realtor. I just hope this is as stress free a process as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment