Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby Registry

Brent and I got back from our weekend at the beach today. We had a great time and can't wait to go back. I'll post pictures and blog about that later this week. Big news is that we went to Target & BuyBuy Baby and completed our registry for Jackson. We had NO IDEA what we needed. Brent scolded me several times for not "researching" products. We went to Target first and left in a bad mood. Thank goodness for the sweet women at BuyBuy Baby who explained bottles, nipples and baby monitors to us. We didn't know what we were looking for. I was able to go back once I got home and add a few necessary things to the Target registry that we couldn't find in the store we went to. The nursery is still in a pile. I did buy Jackson a few things for next summer at the outlets in Destin. I can't wait to see my sweet baby in his little polos one day. Brent thought I was crazy for planning that far ahead but I just couldn't help myself.

My dad and sister are about to stop by so that's all I have time to write about now. Be sure to check back later this week for preggo beach pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment