Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lake Day

I'm way behind on posting this but we did enjoy a Saturday at the lake a few weeks back. It was actually the Saturday before we found out Jackson was going to be a little boy... so technically I'm 7 weeks late with this post!

Brent's sales manager has a house on Lake Martin and invited several people from the office down. It was so nice to be in the sun and on the water. Pathetically I'll admit that this was the only day I've spent like that all summer. Here are a few pictures...

Ragsdale's Lake House

Brent in the tub with Berkley and Campbell

Us on the boat

Berkley (their soon to be kindergartner) rode so far in the tube. I hope Jackson's as fearless as she is. If he has any of my genes he will be a big wuss. I hope one day our family is fortunate enough to have a lake house or boat or pool. I'll happily take any of the three.

No comments:

Post a Comment