Friday, July 1, 2011

Yard Sale Update

The yard sale last weekend in Hartselle went great! We made over $1000 :) I was (and still am) ecstatic. I gave my sister a bit of the share and put the rest in savings. I plan on using it towards daycare expenses when I return to work next year (post maternity leave). It will really come in handy since I'll be going around 3 months without any income on my end. It took me a few days to physically recover from how tired I got after going non-stop for two days. Thanks again to all the family who helped me out. Even though yard sales are a tremendous amount of work I still love having them. Something about the bargaining and how clean the house feels after the sale gives me enough energy and will to want to have one every few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment