Wednesday, July 20, 2011

25 Weeks


Things are going great... feeling good, sleeping good, eating good, etc!

I'm getting anxious. I've started to feel and see my stomach move a lot more lately. I'm ready to start putting Jackson's room together and have things in order for him. 15 more weeks sounds like a long time but I swear it feels like it was just yesterday when I said we were at the half way point. I believe I wore the dress in the above picture for the last time today. It's one of my last remaining non-maternity pieces I can fit in. I guess that means it's time for more shopping :)

I have my next appointment on August 4th. I'll complete the dreaded glucose test. I pray daily that I pass it. I can't imagine how obnoxious I would be if my Dr. Pepper habit was completely taken away from me. We are leaving for the beach tomorrow so big momma will be soaking up some rays. I feel so weird being as pale as I am and heading to the beach. I'm usually a spray tanner but Brent and I decided that probably wasn't healthy for Jackson... I didn't research it but the fumes may be too hard for a pregnant woman to breath in. Who knows... didn't want to risk it.

Hope everyone has a great week. Don't worry... I've scheduled posts to keep you entertained while I'm away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment