Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 29

No new pictures.... I guess I'm a terribly preggo for not taking more snapshots to document this journey. All I can think about is the BABY! I want to hold him. I do get a good laugh at watching my belly twitch at night. Brent still has a hard time seeing and feeling the baby move. I tell him that Jackson is mad at him and doesn't want to cooperate. Nothing major has happened around here lately. I made a wreath for Jackson's door (if you're my facebook friend then you probably saw it). Two of my grandmother's are coming to visit on Saturday to bring the stroller down and see the nursery progress. I'm still waiting on the glider to come in. I have no idea where I'm going to put it! The room is much smaller now that it's a nursery and not an office. I promise to post pictures once the room comes together and is finished.

Good moment of the 3rd trimester so far.... baby movement
Terrible moment of the 3rd trimester so far....swollen ankles & feet

I should also mention that I purchased a 6 week bootcamp session off of Groupon this week. Brent thinks it's hysterical (as do the ladies I work with). I promised myself that if I spent the $35 dollars I would actually go to the classes. I'll need babysitters.... any takers?

I go to the Dr. tomorrow for my first bi-monthly appointment. I'm excited... less than 11 weeks to go if Jackson decides to come on his expected arrival date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment