Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grammie's Christmas

So yes, I am officially 2 months late but I wanted to share a few photos from Christmas at Grammie's this past year. Grammie was preparing to leave for big trip to the Holy Land so Christmas was a good time to catch up before she went on a life changing adventure. The majority of the night was spent stuffing our faces and working on the puzzle games Grammie gave as the contest gift this year. I believe Uncle Tom won the contest. Brent's puzzle has yet to be solved. I swear it's impossible.

Meagan...suspenders and all

Scarlett (cousin)

Brent (hating the photo op)

Grammie telling stories

Dad and Lori 

Emily

Uncle Tom guessing his gifts

Christmas Eve night was so fun. I always love visiting Grammie's and eating all the finger foods she does for the Christmas meal. Two more Christmas posts to come... stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment