Thursday, February 17, 2011

Missing in Action

Sorry I've been MIA lately on the blog. Things have been going good just haven't had time to sit down and write (or much to blog about for that matter). Last Friday we went to the Brad Paisley concert. He and Darius Rucker both were great performers. I wasn't that impressed with Jerrod Neiman (sp?). I like 2 of his songs but the rest just got on my nerves. He tried to hard and most of his jokes were not appropriate for the crowd. I know you can't believe it but I did NOT take a camera. How sad... We had really great seats and if I'd taken it I could have gotten some awesome shots of both Brad & Darius. Darius Rucker used to be the main man for Hootie & the Blowfish. He sang several of their songs and ended his set with "Purple Rain". I made a video of that on my iphone so I'll try to upload it sometime soon to share. Brad Paisley was a great entertainer so if you haven't seen his show I highly recommend it.

The weather here has been fantastic. I'm looking forward to a sunshine filled weekend. I took Charlie on a walk last Saturday and he was so happy. I swear he'd be an outside dog if we let him.

Valentine's day was great. Brent got me an HD FlipVid camera. I have been trying to make videos of Charlie doing his tricks but he always runs to me and I end up filming more of my leg than him. Hopefully Brent will give the commands and let me film pretty soon. We had dinner at Cocina Superior and pigged out on cheese dip. I believe that is my all time favorite date night restaurant.

Well I'm off to attempt to make a slideshow of Eliza & Tim's engagement shoot. I'm so excited that my sister and I will be shooting their wedding in May. I can't wait to use my new flip vid to incorporate some getting ready snippets in the DVD we will make of their big day.

Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment