Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mexico (in pictures)

Dinner at Ruth's Chris
Keeping warm on the beach
the first day we had perfect weather
before dinner at La Destileria
beach time before flying home on Saturday
The group from Alabama- B'ham, Huntsville & Montgomery
After dinner at Harry's

We had a good time. We ate... like Kings. This week has been food detox for both of us. Brent's still been hitting the gym but I only made it one day so far this week. Vacation always makes me dream of the next time we travel. Hopefully we will plan our next adventure soon.


FYI: once the big 52" flatscreen is paid off on my no interest HHGregg card you better believe I'm investing in a new small "purse" type camera. Canon Elph... I'm done. You're pictures have once again proved to be blurry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment