Thursday, February 3, 2011

Selvatica Adventure

Normally Brent considers me the most boring person on the planet. However, this past trip to Cancun I convinced him to do the "Zip Line / ATV" adventure. We spent Friday zipping around on 12 zip lines, riding ATV's and swinging off a rope into a lagoon. I basically packed more adventure in one day than the previous 4 years he's known me. Here are a few pictures...

not a fan of the bird claws
woo hoo
Brent laid back relaxing
my arm was killing me the next few days
serious face on the atv
Brent kept giving peace signs to the camera guys
pretty lagoon we went to after the atv ride
Brent falling towards the water

Brent did not get a photo of me falling into the water because I told him I wouldn't do it. I then decided I couldn't be a chicken forever and grabbed the handlebars and crashed (home alone) style into the lagoon. I kept thinking the robbers were after me and I needed to crash into the treehouse just like Kevin! Brent was in the water when I yelled at him from the platform that I was coming in. He responded with "Watch you top!!" which then led every person in the lagoon to stare at me. I had to grab and cover prior to hitting the water. It wasn't the funnest thing I've ever done (I hate heights) but I'm glad to say I did it.

Check out Selvatica online.. it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog post! You can visit our official blog at allaboutselvatica.blogspot.com! There you will find a link to our Facebook page where we invite you to join us!
    (Beautiful baby! Congrats!)

    ReplyDelete