Saturday, February 5, 2011

sick me

well yesterday I took time out of my work day to visit a ENT doctor in my building. Turns out I have a sinus infection. My body was achey and all I wanted to do was sleep. I recently woke up from a 15+ hour nap. I was in bed by the time Brent got home from work yesterday and just got up around 10 this morning. Brent and Charlie are great nurses. Brent kept me hydrated and Charlie kept me warm by snuggling. I'm feeling better. I now have two doses of my medicine in me and will continue to take it easy all day to ensure that I'm up and running tomorrow for church. It's the tenth anniversary for Church of the Highlands and I refuse to miss the service. Hope everyone has a good Saturday. Let's be sure to watch the Tide roll on Tennessee tonight in b'ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment