Wednesday, June 1, 2011

18 Weeks

Forgive me... Posting again from my phone. We are 18 weeks today! So excited to know that this is almost at a half way point. I'm feeling much better so I no longer loathe my own existence. I've actually kind of forgotten that I'm pregnant lately. Must be a sign that symptoms are completely gone!! I am very anxious to know what baby is. I always thought I'd have a preference but strangely I don't. In my head I know that if I truly hoped for one gender or the other that it'd be opposite of my choice... Therefore I'm going in completely open minded. I've learned my lesson about expectations... Heck I wear my emotions on my sleeve (as always) so I'd hate to bust into tears if baby was a boy and I hoped for a girl or the other way around. On just praying for health!! Maybe I'll be more selective on baby #2 :)

The only thing I can complain about is the heat. I feel like an oven. I can only imagine how hot August will be when this growing belly has doubled in size. Someone go ahead and send us a baby pool now and I'll just spend the next few months living in it in the backyard.

This week is exciting... Justin's birthday dinner Friday, lake day with Brent's co-workers on Saturday and the big reveal on Monday. Is it the weekend yet??

Hope you all have a great hump day... I'm off to eat chick-fil-a and go to church. Bump picture coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment