Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baby Bag & Saturday update

Today's been relatively productive. We knocked out a Father's Day gift and got my windshield repaired. A truck threw a rock on me a few days back and I had a bad chip. Luckily insurance covered the repair and I didn't have to pay a dime! I made it back to worship guide team finally today. It felt good to go. I hate that I've been a slacker and missed out on the past few Saturdays.

I found baby Jackson's diaper bag! We will receive it at our shower in late August. Here's a picture...


I love all things Vera Bradley so I knew I'd end up with a diaper bag from this collection. I chose this pattern because it really is gender neutral. Maybe one day down the road a baby girl could use the bag too :)

My Dad scared us all this week by being admitted to the hospital. They were worried it was a heart problem but it turns out he had a fluid build up that was causing him pains. He goes back this upcoming week to find out why he was retaining fluid. He says he literally feels 10lbs lighter. Apparently he's already lost that much weight in fluid alone! 

Brent's been cleaning our bathroom for the past 2 hours. I guess he's "nesting". I'm trying to rid our office of clutter so we can prepare to condense it down to boxes. I can't wait to start on baby Jackson's nursery. We have most of the furniture ordered but it won't be in for at least 6 more weeks. I can't wait to start placing, organizing & preparing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment