Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feeling HUGE

Tomorrow marks 22 weeks down with 18 to go. Seriously...18 more weeks? I'm going to be a WHALE of a woman before this is all said and done. I've been feeling great. Sleeping good (on my side) and starting to knock things off my to-do list. Today I ordered the bedding from Polkatotdesigns.com. Baby Jackson is getting this gift from his Memaw (Thanks!!) I almost scored an awesome deal on Craigslist for our Britax infant car seat and b ready stroller. But like always I was a day late and a dollar short...whatever the saying is. No worries...baby Jackson will be getting that as a gift from his "G'Ma" aka My grandmother Carol. Dad & Lori are planning on coming to pick up our glider in the next few weeks. I've looked online and found several at babies r us that I like. I've just got to find time to go sit and swivel in them and decide which one I want to spend countless nights in. Brent and I also finally decided on a day care. If all goes as planned I will head there Thursday after work to pay our deposit and officially put Jackson on the list. Oh the things I still need to do before baby....

I am starting to look forward to upcoming events to help get this journey on it's way. I'm already anxious to meet Jackson. I'm not a patient person. It's hard to know that I'm only a little over half way there. I've heard the 2nd half goes faster so fingers crossed that information is true.

Dates I'm looking forward to.....
Late July- Destin Beach Trip
Late August- 1st Baby Shower
Labor Day- Thomas Family Beach Trip
FOOTBALL season starts!!!
then it's all downhill... 2 months left...

Let's pray that Brent does not kill Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment