Monday, June 20, 2011

Yard Sale

I'll thoroughly enjoy my maternity leave next fall but as soon as it's over I'll be heading back to the daily work grind. Needless to say baby Jackson will be a daycare baby. Brent and I have toured several facilities and are leaning towards one in particular. The only hard thing is determining how we will arrange our schedules to make sure baby Jackson gets there on time (as do we) each and every day.

The bad thing about a good day care in our area is the MONEY!! Seriously?!?! How does a momma-to-be get ready for the sticker shock of an added expense? Have a yard sale!

I'm really excited about the yard sale. It's this Friday and Saturday at my Memaw's house. My wonderful grandmothers and Lori are supplying me with extra goods to sale. I guess it's all hands on deck to make sure our baby is taken care of. Hopefully the drought will continue and the rain will stay away. I've got a feeling it will be hot but hopefully worth it.

Wish me luck... let's hope I don't take anything Brent didn't really mean for me to sale! All proceeds go to baby Jackson's daycare fund :)

No comments:

Post a Comment