Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dad's 50th Birthday Party

On Saturday we were able to head to Hartselle to help celebrate my dad's 50th birthday. It was a night filled with fun and laughter. I'm so glad that my dad was able to spend the night surrounded by friends and family. A big thanks to everyone who helped pull it together. Fortunately I was able to just show up and enjoy the fun. Here are a few pictures from the night...

Family Photo
Dad having fun
Grandpa, Dad & Uncle Carol
Brent & Preggo at the party
Dad & Lori
Dad & his cake
Andy, Pawpaw & Dad
Leslie, Lizzie & Lily
my Papaw coming down the slide
Nicole, Ella & Andy
slide weigh limit exceeded...
Twins...Uncle Carol & Grandpa
Ocean helping play the guitar
Group Pic
Memaw, Me & Em
Lizzie sliding down

The kids loved the big blow-ups that Lori rented for the day. I asked if Baby Jackson would have parties like this in the future. Can't wait to see 5 big blow-ups out in the yard one day :)  Brent and I both gave the slide a try before the party got started. Brent then spent the rest of the time playing horse shoes and washers while I played with kids and snapped pictures. Thanks to everyone who came out to help my dad celebrate his big day! Here's to many more... LOVE YOU DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment