Sunday, February 28, 2010

Challenge Results

Well it's been two weeks so I'm giving up on any additional challengers starting a blog. I did have 3 takers though! Please check their blogs:


 It's so fun having 3 new blogs to follow! I think they are enjoying it as well. Mission Accomplished :)

Saturday I was lucky enough to have a "mini girls night" out with Candice & Alicia. We went and saw "Dear John". I swear we wanted to talk more than watch the movie. It was great to see them. We've decided that there will be 1 girls night every 3 months. I think that's a great idea!

Brent found a suit today- he got a steal at Belk. I'm happy we can cross that off the list. I was able to find silver shoes for Jennifer's wedding (I'm a bridesmaid) and she decided to tell all the other girls to get them since they were great. I'm glad I was able to knock that off her list. She's got less than 2 months to go and I completely relate to how stressful those last miniscule decisions/details can be.

If photography class gave a grade I would get an F tomorrow. Bad girl did not do her homework. I had no one to take a portrait of. I kept trying to take one of Brent and he said "I'm going to break your camera if you don't stop" so I stopped. We spent a few hours at the nursing/rehabilitation home visiting his grandmother today. I really wanted to wheel her out in the sunshine and take her picture but the wind was too chilly to take her out. Oh well, maybe Paris will forgive me.

I am excited to share that Brent & I have found a Church here in the Birmingham area that we love. We've been visiting Church of the Highlands all year and we feel very comfortable there. It feels like a place where we can grow closer to the Lord and each other. Please check it out online. You can even watch services live on Sunday morning. The services are fantastic. I think I could sit and listen to Pastor Chris for hours. Check it out! I promise you will be moved. 

With that I hope everyone has a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment