Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good Weekend

I'm happy to say that two of my ten have decided to start blogging. You can find their blogs by clicking along the left hand side of mine. "The Jackson Family" & "The Howell Family". I think it's great that they are going to give this a whirl. We had a mini blog teaching tutorial last night at my Memaw's house while the men watched the olympics. Memaw & Lori were very fast learners!

Today Brent & I went to visit Jessica & Michael. Their new home is so cute! I'm so proud and happy for them. I can't wait to get back up that way and visit a little longer.

Yesterday we ventured in to a land of manure. Seriously. Grandmother Carol, Brent & Myself all went out in the pasture to capture a few images for my photography class. Our mission was working on depth of field. Well sure enough I had the wrong lens on my camera for that! Instead I have a ton of Donkey photos to take to my teacher. I'm sure she will be a bit confused. No worries, I was able to change lens and take a photo of a strawberry bird feeder today. What an interesting subject... Here's a sneak peek at what I'm taking to class tomorrow:








(*Side note: The donkeys were obsessed with Brent. At one point he was carrying around a huge stick and the donkeys were following him..hence he was their leader. You can only imagine the dirty joke I told Brent at that point..but since this is a PG blog I won't go there!) 


On that note, If you would like any free photos please contact me! I'd love to have better subjects than donkeys, old junk & bird feeders.

1 comment:

  1. you are more than welcome to photograph anna claire anytime you want:) plus- maybe you could teach me a thing or 2!

    ReplyDelete