Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What I'd Give For Warm Weather

Today at work I caught a huge spring fever bug. I work in an office without windows but am lucky enough to have a radio. Kenny Chesney's "It's Summertime" came on and I just couldn't stop thinking about how ready I am for Spring & Summer. Funny how songs can trigger emotions! Well it's still freezing. Charlie and I are bundled up in our house.. trying not to burn the heat and give our Mr. Brent a shock when the power bill arrives.

I'm also still tuned in to the Bachelor. I know he is going to pick Vienna (check the earlier post regarding Reality Steve) but I can't help but watch the train wreck. This season is neat because the final girls were taken to St. Lucia. That is where Brent and I went on our honeymoon. We've seen our resort (Sandals Grande St. Lucian) on their a few times.  I never shared these photos so I thought today was a good day to do so. Brent wanted to snorkle. I do not like fish. perfect example of "compromise" the 1st week of our marriage.

ready to kayak

new name in the sand

"no pressure no problem"

brent stayed under a little too long...

"take my picture!"

With that I'm off to cook dinner: Chicken Alfredo (whole grain penne noodles) wonder what fitness pal will think of that. Who cares! I love carbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment