Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend To-Do's

1. Gym (Friday night for the 3rd workout of week two couch to 5K) CHECK!
2. Dinner with husband (Panera with TV tray's and Olympics) CHECK!
3. Showers before watching our weekly Netflix (will get to that after this post...)

TOMORROW: We must go buy Brent a new black suit. His brother is getting married on April 3rd and he's yet to purchase/ have it altered for the wedding. The man owns approximately 8 suits but lacks a solid black one. Hopefully Jos A Bank can knock that off our list. I personally need to pick up gifts for both the sister-in-law to be's showers. They are not until next weekend but it is so hard for me to find the energy to venture anywhere after work. I also have to take pictures for my photography class. This weeks assignment: Portraits... I have no kids! I have a husband who says "NO". I have no idea who I will take a picture of. I may call Brent's mom and see if she will have Connor (Brent's cousin) with her tomorrow. If so, Calera here we come.

Olympics update: I've really enjoyed the Olympics. Many people find them boring. I Just love yelling "GO USA!!!!" Brent and Charlie think I'm bonkers and truth be told I probably am. Short track speed skating has me captivated. I am a new Apolo Ohno fan. I like how they always show his dad on tv with his notepad before and after he races.  I really missed out a few years back on DWTS. I didn't even know he did that. Is Apolo married? If not, let's put him on the next Bachelor. I bet he'd be smarter than Jake and not pick a "Vienna". UPDATE: Apolo just won his heat in the 500m as I was typing (well I took a break and watched). He stuck his golden skate on the line and here he comes to the final. YAY AMERICA!!

I will be in photography class Monday night so please, no spoilers about how Reality Steve was right. I want to watch it DVR'd with my own eyes and see sweet Tenley be the first to exit the limo. Brent won't admit it but he's been suckered into that show too. I love how he says "I'm going upstairs" and then continues to stand in the doorway watching until a commercial breaks.

The next few weeks are going to be busy for us. We have three family members getting married over the next 3 months. Tons of Showers & Parties coming our way.  I hope this weekend goes slow so I can catch my breath and breath before it all starts over again Monday morning. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Maybe I'll get all 100 things crossed off my Saturday to do list before meeting the girls for "Dear John".

1 comment:

  1. i love apolo ohno too!!
    also, i can't believe you have talked your entire family into creating blogs. you have a way with words!

    ReplyDelete