Monday, February 1, 2010

TV Junkie...

So I've been sucked into another season of The Bachelor. Reality Steve ruined it for me.. It's catch 22. I want to know what he says...but I'd like a bit of surprise while watching the show. No surprise here-- He's been right all along. He says the final three are Gia, Vienna & Tenley and that he picks.... Vienna! Ouch!!! What a crazy dude... what's in his brain? oh well.. two hours of my life wasted each Monday night.

Tomorrow night my favorite show of all time returns: LOST. I can't even tell you what all happened last year. It is all a blur. I just want to know why they are on the island and who Jack will be with when they get off.

On a personal note, I plan on using February to update/spruce up the house. Our new bed is here and our comforter looks great! Now I'm working on accent pillows and curtains. Oh the life of a wife!

Charlie is back home. He had been at Memaw & Papaw's while we were in Mexico. I guess I forgot to mention that. We were in Cancun for Brent's work trip last Tuesday until Saturday. I miss the sun & sand already. I was able to get a small tan but it will surely fade by this weekend. It's so nice to go on a trip where you pay for nothing! Thanks Brent for winning it :) (I would say "Love You" but Lord knows he isn't reading this.. I doubt he's ever laid eyes on this blog)

Pictures from Cancun will be posted soon. I just have to catch up on tv, housework, and my job before I can do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment